Navigate Recruiting came to be three years ago under the palm trees in Miami – the city where I myself was born and raised. Having been a marketer for 15+ years before stepping into a recruiting role, I was able to quickly to understand the legal marketing space and grow roots. But, it was my ability to approach each and every part of recruiting with a marketers eye that allowed me to create a company focused on: 1) people – employers, job seekers and organizations at large; and 2) creating strong brands that clearly communicate the why – why this job, why this company, why this person.
What has transpired has been nothing short of amazing. What we have built is a community of legal marketers, business developers, technologists, networkers, vendors, mentors and all around great people who work together in a number of different ways to keep the industry progressing and realizing its full potential.
Among the highlights, Navigate Recruiting has:
- Joined forces with legal marketing veteran Dean Mosones who brings over 18 years of hands on legal marketing experience as well as in-house recruiting expertise
- Counseled organizations about their brand, producing recruiting materials and video to reach their target candidate
- Worked with individuals to understand what they want to do next and create a plan to get there
- Produced video resumes
- Expanded recruiting of legal marketing professionals outside of DC, NY, Chicago and California to Atlanta, Florida, Indianapolis, Nashville and New Jersey, and internationally to Shanghai and Sydney
- Hosted professional development workshops
- Began a philanthropic relationship with DC Paws to support the adoption of pets in the NOVA region
- Met a lot of people
- Had a lot of fun
Formula for success? Keep it simple. Keep it honest. Keep it real. And never let your interests get in the way of those of your clients and candidates.
Stay tuned for details of a celebration!! We’d love to catch up and say thanks for all of the support.